Medical coding is the process of transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes using ICD-10cm, CPT and HCPCS.
• Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Nutrition
• BPharm, MPharm, PharmD
• BDS, MDS, BPT, MPT
• BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BNYS, BVSC
• Nursing, BMLT, DMLT, Paramedics
• Bio-Technology, Biomedical and Instrumentation
• Below 32
• Below 35 at Chennai Location
• Class-Room Training:
o One month training (Duration will be extended till candidate getting Job. Without any additional charges). Class room training available at Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vellore and Salem locations.
• Online Training:
o Online Skype live conference training will be taken daily 2 hours theory and one hour assessment and practice. Candidates should have Skype calling facilities in Mobile or Computer or Laptop.
• Full Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Abbreviations
• ICD-10 Cm
• Communication and Personality Development
• Interview Preparation
• Mock Interview
Salary and Growth:
o Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month for Good performers
o Rs.13000 to Rs.15000 for Average performers
o Rs.10000 to Rs.12000 for Below Average performers
o Up to Rs.60000 per month for Experienced CPC Certified Coders
o Up to Rs.45000 for month for Experienced Non-CPC Certified Coders
• All over India we have openings for Medical Coding Job:
o Chennai o Vellore
o Bangalore o Salem
o Hyderabad o Coimbatore
o Pune o Vizag
o Mumbai o Vijayawada
o Delhi o Noida
o Kolkata o Nagpur
Rs.10000/- Including book material, examination and certification Fees.